Environmental Solutions LLC is an ecological and environmental consulting firm that is well-qualified and experienced in a variety of ecological sciences including wetlands, botany, and wildlife. The variety of scientific expertise provided by Environmental Solutions LLC means that all of the biological and regulatory requirements needed for you to carry out your idea or project can be completed "under one roof". We work for both the public and private sector, including private developers, public agencies, and municipalities. Environmental Solutions LLC has earned the reputation of preparing thorough and accurate studies and reports, being responsive to clients and the regulatory agencies, and meeting deadlines.
Nancy Holzhauser, the owner of Environmental Solutions LLC, is a certified Professional Wetland Scientist and also certified by the Oregon Department of Transportation to prepare Biological Assessments. Environmental Solutions LLC is certified in the State of Oregon as a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE).
What We Do:
Wetlands, Streams, Ponds, and Lakes
• Wetland Delineations
• Joint Removal-Fill Permit Applications
• Wetland Mitigation Planning, Project Design, Project Construction Management and Oversight, and Monitoring
• Restoration and Habitat Enhancement Planning for Wetlands, Lakes, Streams, and Ponds
• Biological Assessments to meet requirements of the Endangered Species Act
• Natural Features Studies and Assessments to meet Oregon State Goal 5
• Wildlife Habitat Surveys, Assessments, and Restoration Plans
• Botanical Inventories and Assessments
• Rare Plant and Animal Surveys and Habitat Assessments
• Vegetation Community Surveys, Mapping, Assessments, and Restoration Plans
• Baseline Biological Studies and Reports for Land Trusts and Conservancies